ECN-2/Cine Film Developing
ECN-2 film developing by Take It Easy.
Send us your ECN-2/Cine film and we'll email you your photos, plus the option of prints, simple!
This service is for any film which has a remjet coating on it, any films such as Cinestill which have already had the remjet layer removed can be processed using the standard C41 processing option here.
The turnaround time for this service is approximately 1-2 weeks.
Please include your order number when posting to us. You can download our order form to print off and include here.
Please note - 'Develop only' is just for processing of film into negatives. Perfect for home scanning (we cut our negatives into strips of four, if you require uncut negatives just let us know!)
1545 x 1024 pixels. - approx 700kb
Ideal for using on the web / instagram. Also perfect for 6x4 prints.
Download the low res example here
Medium Res (Standard):
3130 x 2075 pixels - approx 2.5mb
Perfect for social media and will blow up to A4 if printing.
Download the medium res example here
6774 x 4492 pixels - approx 12mb
This option is perfect for those needing large files for archiving and printing over A4.
Download the high res example here
How it works:
1. Choose the developing options you need above. At checkout you can add any extra notes you may think we need to know.
2. Complete payment at checkout
3. Make a note of your order number, and include this in your parcel to send to us. This can be as simple as writing it on any scrap of paper lying around. (draw us a pic if you feel artistic!)
4. Either ship the package to us, or drop into our Leeds shop during the week.
5. Once we receive your films, we will email to let you know we have them, and 7-14 days later, your scans will be emailed to you. If you have selected Prints / and or merch these will be sent out with the negatives.