Black and White Darkroom Printing WorkshopIn this workshop you will spend the day making beautiful hand made silver gelatine prints from your own negatives and The Photo Parlour darkroom
Cost:£135.00 per person
About this experience
In this workshop you will spend the day making beautiful hand made silver gelatine prints from your own negatives in The Photo Parlour darkroom.
In this workshop you will learn…
- How to use a photographic enlarger in the black and white darkroom.
- How to control tonality through filtration as well as darkroom skills like dodging and burning.
- How to properly assess a black and white negative.
- Produce beautiful black and white silver gelatine hand prints yourself to take home with you.
- You will need to bring your own developed black and white negatives to the workshop to print from, we can accommodate negative sizes from half frame 35mm to 5”x4” sheet film.
This workshop is limited to 5 People
This workshop is hosted by Dan Wheeler, founder of The Photo Parlour. Read more about Dan and The Photo Parlour here
The Photo Parlour
More info about The Photo Parlour can be found here