Film Developing - How to order
Please note, this is important!
When sending films to us in the post, please make sure to include the correct amount of postage on your parcel.
Most film parcels will need to be taken to the post office and need to go as a large letter or small parcel. A single first class stamp will not suffice!
If there is not enough postage on your parcel, it goes to Royal Mail, and we receive a notice to pay for the additional postage, resulting in a delay for your order.
No one wants that!
How to order
- Head to our Film Developing page and pick the option you’d like, and add to cart.
- Pick how you would like your negatives returned to you at the checkout (You can have them returned via 1st class or signed for)
- Once you’ve placed your order, either print out your order receipt or write down your order number and include these in your package when shipping your films to us / dropping them off.
- After placing your order, simply package up your film/s in a secure padded envelope along with your name and order number.
- From there you can either post us your films by going to the post office, or drop them through our letterbox at:
Take It Easy Film Lab
Aire Street Workshops
30-34 Aire Street
- Once we receive your films, we will get working on them and you will receive an email from us with your scans within 3 days. Check your spam! For black and white films being developed, these are done on set days. Find more information here
- Depending on what you selected at checkout, we will either ship your negatives back or keep them at our lab ready for you to collect.
Once you’ve used our website to order your service, you have a few options on how to get your films to us.
Post your films to us.
Post your films out to our address at the bottom of the page.
We recommend using a tracked service for more security but without a signature as we are not here every day of the week.
Once your films have been processed, they will sent back to your shipping address or you can collect from the lab, whichever option was chosen at checkout.
Include a note with your name and email in the parcel so we can pair up your name and order.